Monday, July 18, 2011

Subway Pulled Pork

Subway, Eat Fresh?

Today, due to our bare fridge, I went to Subway for lunch. I have been looking forward to their Pulled Pork Sub for weeks. I was hoping for something reminiscent of a Cuban or something of the like. What I got was a wet, mushy, pile of lukewarm fibrous matter. Drowned in yellow mustard and bbq.

It did NOT look like this, it might be it's drunk third cousin once removed....but nothing more.
Not only did they sabotage my lunch (all $10 of it), but the girl at the counter emptied the trash and then man-handled my sandwich WITH THE SAME GLOVES! After all the years I spent in food service, they harped on the importance of NOT cross contaminating and changing your gloves after you do ANYTHING. That is a HUGE NO NO! EWWW! Needless to say, I will NOT be giving my patronage to that Subway again.

xoxo,
Mrs. A

1 comments:

Roselyn said...

EWWWWWW!! We had a somewhat negative experience at the Subway across the road from us. But I think that was just because the employees were all brand new. Sorry that your Pulled Pork was so disappointing! :(

 

Template by Best Web Hosting