Monday, March 14, 2011

Teal

I have to say, I love me some teal. Teal bedding, teal accessories, teal scarves, teal clothing, teal furniture:
{Crate and Barrel}

...and now teal walls:

{Lonnymag.com}

We have been tossing around the idea of painting an accent wall in the new apartment, but what color? Teal might be too bold or too dark if the apartment we choose is lacking in natural light. What about a neutral gray? We're still talking about ordering the couch we like in a warm charcoal to keep the furniture neutral-ish. I could just accessorize until my heart was content....decisions, decisions....

Also, we are loving YoungHouseLove.com's idea for inspiration off of a napkin from Crate and Barrel (for the record, we had them first):
{Crate and Barrel}
I'll try to work up an inspiration board to work in some of our ideas.....

XOXO,
Mrs. A

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting