Friday, March 26, 2010

Couch-to-5K

Today marks Day 3 of my new workout program. Couch to 5K. With summer around the corner, I need to get in shape! I'm tired of feeling like a blob. For Pete's sake, I did cross country and track for years, and then I gradually became a blob. So now, I charge you (to all of my readers who should show some love and leave comments) with holding me accountable.

For example:
If I say that I'm tired- tell me to suck it up and get my behind moving!
If I say I don't feel like it - suggest a new way that I could reward myself if I go for a run.
Bribe me, mock me (be nice, I am a fragile creature), do whatever to get me out that door with my sneakers on!

I need this. I know it will be good for me in the end. But it's too early to see that finish line.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting