Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Newspaper



Hello to All!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We were super busy as usual. Friday night we met Kay and Nanners for a late dinner at PF Chang's in Plymouth meeting. Slooooww service, but goooood food! We went rock climbing with Dave and Eric for Dave's 17th b-day! *Happy Birthday Dave!* Followed by dinner at The Works and sleep. We had a lovely Labor Day picnic at John's humble abode followed by a couple of games of volleyball where everyone got to witness my "amazing" athletic skills. *shocking, I know*. Overall, it was a nice long weekend. 2 long weekends in a row...I think I could get used to this. :-) Have a great Monday, er Tuesday!

xoxo
Sarah

2 comments:

Luca said...

I'll pretend to forget that you forgot us... sniff

Sarah + Mark said...

*Edits have been made*

 

Template by Best Web Hosting