Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Monday!

Latest update: I ordered a dress! It will arrive in about 10 weeks. We have officially booked Riverdale Manor for the ceremony and reception. www.riverdalemanor.com Check it out - the place is AMAZING! We will be going back for food tasting on Feb. 7th. As of Friday, we also have a minister to preform the ceremony.

In other wedding news: Our registry is finished! We are registered at Kohls and Target. My awesome bridesmaids had a meeting of the minds this weekend and have OKed the dress I picked out for them. Our colors are green, brown and ivory. Since it is fall I think the brown dresses will look fantastic!

Next on the agenda, I have a few DIY projects in the works and we need to find and confirm a photographer and dj. Then the biggest milestones are taken care of! I want to have the summer to relax...at least that's my goal of the moment.

Have a great week!!

-The future Mrs. Aldrich

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting