Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Wish List


Hello All,

It's HERE! Fall weather is finally here! I have been waiting all year (literally) for this day to come. In celebration of the fabulous weather that we will have for the next... like 10 minutes....I drew up a little fall wish list of the clothing that I wish I could buy. If I had to only pick 1 item on this list, I would pick the coat. I really need to graduate from my North Face jacket. I love the jacket, but it signifies and embodies all things college. I did, after all, graduate nearly 4 years ago (damn, where did the time go?) Maybe, I want it because I still don't feel "grown-up" - is there ever a point that one is officially grown up? Maybe we'll just be big kids forever. :-) 


P.S - I'm loving H&M's fall line!!

xoxo,
Mrs. A

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting