Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dinner Adventures

Part of my 1001 in 101 goal list was to try a new recipe every week and since January, I have! This week's new recipe is: Twice Baked Potatoes (Lightened up) that I found {here}. These will go along with my not so new Apricot chicken recipe. I was planning on making Turkey BBQ tonight, but we have no rolls and I don't feel like going to the store just for 1 thing. I will be doubling the potato recipe so we have some freezable leftovers. When we moved, we emptied the freezer of all the frozen meals I had stockpiled. We need to replenish our stock so I don't have to cook every day.

Since I am now working 1.5 hours away, I get home late most days and generally don't feel like cooking. If I cook we tend to not go tot the gym. And if we don't go to the gym, I am even less motivated to go the next time. My goal this summer is to not be lazy. It may sound strange to you, but to me that says "GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND DO SOMETHING!" Which I need to be reminded of...often.

PS - Dinner was delicious.

xoxo,
Mrs. A

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting