Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving...

Our 6 month lease will be up in May so the search is on for another habitation for us. We would like to upgrade to a bigger place, 2 bedrooms would be nice. At a location that is closer to Hubby's job. We think we have found the perfect location and this is what the layout looks like:
2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, with a wood-burning fireplace


As much as I hate packing my life into boxes and all the manual labor that is inevitably involved....I am looking forward to this one. I have a good feeling about it. And there is a pool (free) and a gym (free). We'll still be close to family (B&R will be close by). More deets to come later....when I know what those deets are. :-)

And to be a bit lofty and philosophical, here is my new mantra:

[photo credit: etsy.com/letterhappy]

XOXO,
Mrs. A

1 comments:

Roselyn said...

Hey, that layout looks a lot like OUR apartment! :) We're SOOOO excited to have you guys closer.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting