Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Water Bottles

Going "green" is all the rage these days, but for me it was an easy decision to switch from the regular plastic, disposable bottles to a reusable one. I know a lot of people prefer the Klean Kanteen or other stainless steel bottles, but they still taste metallicy to me. Therefore, our bottles of choice are plastic, dishwasher safe and colorful.

I switched about 3 years ago, the hubby switched about a year ago. For us it is easy. We don't have to worry about running out of bottles. And thanks to good ol' tap water and our Brita filter, we have an endless supply of H2O. I am currently, looking for the best deal on 1L Camelbak Big Bite bottles. The inner valve on mine has cracked and now leaks and the hubby would like to upgrade to a larger bottle. The bottles of choice:













(Source: DickSportingGoods.com)

The questions I pose to you:

When and why did you make the switch to reusable water bottles?

Or

Why do you consciously choose to keep cluttering and killing the planet that we call home?


xoxo,
S

Quick disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any of the above products and did not receive any compensation for singing their praises. That being said, you should still check them out, because I said so. I don't need affiliation or compensation to be right. kthxbye.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting