Monday, March 16, 2009

Confirmations

What a weekend! Friday we met with Stacia from Petals and Beans in Strasburg. We LOVE her. I am really excited to sign that contract! She was just featured in The Knot PA/DE edition for a Lancaster wedding. Awesome photos.

On Sunday we had our tasting at Riverdale. The food was awesome! I hope we have time to eat the day of...that food is too good to pass up. And we FINALLY got to see the pavilion finished! There is a great view of the river from there too...it's to the left of the alter location.

I am presently in search of a cake baker that delivers on a Sunday...I have a few in mind, but we want to do tastings....mmmmm cake...

I also need a salon...one that will be able to accommodate all my ladies that need their hair done....and that is open on a Sunday.

In other news, I have a camera battery charger again! So hopefully I will be posting new pics soon!

Ciao!

-S

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting