Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tiresome Tuesday

Well it's morning alright. I have my coffee in hand and am working on the whole waking up procedure. Still no leads on jobs yet. I am really anxious about that. Oh well...all in due time, right?

On a brighter note, I had dinner with Grandma last night. It was very nice we had a leisurely dinner and hung out for a while and I left a little after nine. This weekend Mark and I are going to his friend Lori's apartment for the weekend. Should be a good time.

This past weekend we went up to his parent's house. He worked on Matt's car all day Saturday and I had a serious headache Sunday so nothing terrible exciting, but I had fun with his mom and sister in NY.

I'm off to conquer the world one press release at a time.

Cherrio!

-S

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting